VintageWorks1 is a full-service restoration & repair service of vintage cars. We keep classic cars alive and well.
Our goal is to provide clients with a way to enjoy their classic cars without worrying about maintenance.
Here at VintageWorks1 our passion is keeping the classics alive and well. Whether you have the hand me down station wagon from the 60’s that you just want to keep putting around town and need a trustworthy mechanic for regular maintenance, or maybe your dad finally handed you the keys to his coveted 1967 Ford Mustang he drove in high school and you feel it’s time to bring this beauty into the modern age with a 5.0L Coyote engine swap ready for everything from a drive to the store or a trip to the drag strip. For the purists out there, we will do everything humanly possible to find whatever new old stock/factory refurbished/used parts necessary to keep your factory original classic in top shape for the leisurely cruise through the back roads or an appearance for the judges on the concourse.
- VintageWorks1 offers a full range of mechanical repair and maintenance from your standard oil changes to electrical repair or in depth engine repair.
- Does your old school muscle car need a throatier exhaust note? We’ve got you covered with support for all major aftermarket exhaust manufacturers or we can fabricate you a completely custom exhaust.
- Do you love your old truck but hate that you can’t have a modern stereo that connects to your phone because of the 6 volt electrical system? We’ve got you covered with highly experienced technicians skilled in cleanly converting you to a 12 volt electrical system, or simply fixing the wiring for that pesky flickering dome light.
- Maybe you’re a bit more performance minded, all your buddies are taking their Porsches or their Corvettes out and having a blast throwing it through the corners at Road Atlanta or Atlanta Motorsports Park, they laugh at the thought of your old muscle car doing anything but straight lines. How about a set of fully adjustable coilovers on all four corners, corner balanced for maximum performance, and a precision alignment. Next thing they know you’ll be nipping at their heels through every twist and turn.
- We want to see your classics in their full glory and we appreciate all the classics, whether it’s a driver, a performance car, or a show car, we love them all and want the best for them. From the frame up we will help you every step of the way to bring your car out of your dreams and into your reality. We have relationships with some very skilled upholstery and paint/body professionals to help you through every step of your restoration.
Certifications, Car Clubs & Partner Organizations
What our customers say
We welcome our clients feedback on our work. Below are just some of the comments we have received from our customers.
Back in Feb my car was running rough. I needed a tune up so I took the car in for a tune up. He said I needed some spark plugs wires and new spark plugs. When I got it back it ran like a top. He does great work and I would recommend him.
Very good Service!
I was impressed, they did he work on time and for the amount they quoted. Car runs great!
Thanks for the great work!
Had a tune up with plugs, wires, and shocks installed. Great work at reasonable prices and excellent customer service / communication. What more could I ask ? Car runs like a champ! These guys are pros and are highly recommended!
Happens to be very honest responsible and professional
Very difficult to find an extremely honorary place to bring your car.
Jeff is amazing!
If you have a Jeep, he is definitely your guy. Honest and knowledgeable.
I trust Jeffery and his team.
I know what to expect and everything works great!
VintageWorks1 has the knowledge and experience to accomplish top-notch racecar builds.
Their knowledge of racecar setup took my car from handling well to near perfect with a racing alignment and corner balance. Every person that has driven my car on track comments about the handling! They also have great knowledge of part selection. I tasked them with installing a fire suppression system and I was very pleased with how professional the install was. If you need work done I highly recommend them and they are the shop I send my friends to.
AJ and crew are some of the most trustworthy mechanics I’ve ever met.
From Camrys to Camaros to Countachs, they do it all.
Performed a vvt Swap in my Miata. Runs like a top. Will send all friends here.
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service and had me come in the next day on an emergency fix for my Winch. Synthetic rope had snapped! Great help!
Started and finished at the promised times
Started and finished at the promised times and communicated with me throughout the process of a timing belt change for an 03 Tacoma
I brought these folks a 24 year old Miata, and asked for a small miracle.
They delivered! The car runs and drives fantastic! My wife refuses to drive her daily driver now, she is having to much fun in her Mazda.
Thanks guys, job well done.
Schedule your auto service today.
Complete the form below and we will contact you in a timely manner.